2 vacancies- 1 at Tampines, 1 at Toa Payoh
• Assist residents in daily living activities such as personal hygiene, feeding, etc.
• Initiate and conduct group and individual activities and therapy sessions with residents
• Assist in planning and arranging transport for residents
• Ensure proper administration of medication and maintain proper storage
• Registered with Singapore Nursing Board
• Have experience working with elderly patients
• Able to communicate in Mandarin or local dialects in order to liaise with mandarin/local dialect speaking residents
Qualified applicants, please email your resume to email@example.com
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Alternatively, you can register an account with us at https://recruitexpresscare.com/ or subscribe to our telegram channel (https://t.me/sghealthcarejobs) to stay updated on the latest healthcare job assignments!
Winnie Tan Tianmei | CEI Reg. No: R1442777
Recruit Express Pte Ltd | EA Reg. No: 99C4599